Minimum Terms and Condition Set By Govt. of Pakistan
- Period of Contract minimum One Year
- Probation Period 90 days or as per labour law of the host country.
- Daily working hours eight (8) hours per day, maximum 12 hours per day with additional 4 hours paid as overtime.
- Weekly working six (6) days per week paid holiday.
- Weekly Rest at least one day per week.
- Rate of overtime as per labour law of the host country or minimum 1.50 times of basic salary per hour.
- Accommodation: free of cost bachelor accommodation not tents must be provided by Employer with electricity, water, gas and bed.
- Messing facilities free food or 25 % of basic pay to be paid in levy of free food for skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers. This provision of free food is not applicable to U.A.E and Bahrain.
- Medical Facilities free to be provided by the Employer.
- Transportation Free transport is to be provided by the Employer from residence to workplace.
- Passage economy class by air from place of hire to place of employment and back on expiry of contract. It is to be provided by the Employer if not included in the salary, which should be in addition to the minimum wages laid down.
- Vacation leave per year as per labour law of the host country.
- Illness leaves per year as per labour law of the host country.
- Social security/insurance employment to be covered at the cost of the employer according to the labour law.
I have found Best HR to be a first class recruitment agency that always tends to find very good people for its clients. They are very responsive in terms of client needs. The staff is quite friendly and committed to finding suitable candidates. I am pleased with all aspects of the services they are offering.